Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Goals, Vision, Etc. for 2011-12

Thinking about the upcoming year and my action research focusing on effective group work, I'm optimistically picturing success.  I'm hoping to be standing in the classroom with a feeling of control.  Group work can be successful if I approach it in a structured, and intentional manner.  I can't allow myself to get lazy, sit back, and hope control reigns simply because I want it to.  Of course I am choosing this topic to improve student achievement and improve their overall classroom experience.  Ideally, I will reflect back on the year with the thought of my work this year leading to better success and climate than ever before. 

1 comment:

  1. I have used group work with my fifth graders, but haven't done it "formally". I'm interested to hear how your students respond. It's a great way to reach learners at different levels.

    ReplyDelete