Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Post Conference

I feel like I saw a lot of nice stuff at the Fall Conference.  It was really cool to hear what people were doing in their classrooms.  As far as AR is concerned, I picked up some ideas about collecting data.  Other people discussed their surveys as well as other ways of collecting data.  Some specific examples: having a co-worker come in to observe and take notes on a class session, simple observation notes from a teacher, parent surveys, etc.  I feel like it was a nice chance to check in with others and have realistic conversations about our progress.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing ideas for collecting data. I am looking for one more method to triangulate my data and you offered some nice ideas in your post, so thanks.

    Joel

    ReplyDelete